Monday, November 12, 2007

"Yup, I can sit up too!"

Today was the first day that Sammy was sitting a lot all on his own. In the morning I had the Boppy behind him just incase, but by the end of the day, he just wasn't tipping over. He's really good at getting his balance just before he goes down. Of course the kids think this is just wonderful, especially Jeffrey.


3 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Please tell me that this cute little baby cries every once in awhile! He is just always so cute and smiley!!! When do we get to see him again?
-Jessica

Martineau Family said...

Only ONCE in a while- almost never. Sorry :)

Rachel And Thomas said...

TR thinks that bottom picture is the best one of him. He says he wants to put it on his phone so he can show it off to people. :P I told him he has to wait to do that until we have our own kids.

Favorite Tunes