Tonight we had enough quiet time to celebrate Lucia. Grammy is Swedish and has brought all these wonderful Swedish traditions to our family. We now celebrate with the third generation. Even though we are far away this year, our hearts were close to home and Grammy as we carried on the tradition with our good friends here.
Hot Chocolate! It was a chilly 60 degrees outside tonight!
Ååå vad fin du är BrookLynn! Oh how pretty you are, BrookLynn! I have never seen a Lucia with short sleeves, but I guess that's the way it has to be when you are in Arizona instead of the very cold and very dark North.
Must post our Lucia pictures too, so you can check out our very cute Lucias too.
2 comments:
Ååå vad fin du är BrookLynn! Oh how pretty you are, BrookLynn! I have never seen a Lucia with short sleeves, but I guess that's the way it has to be when you are in Arizona instead of the very cold and very dark North.
Must post our Lucia pictures too, so you can check out our very cute Lucias too.
kram!
Katrin
BrookLynn Looks so pretty. Lucia just isn't the same without you there.Luv u
Post a Comment