Friday, January 25, 2008

History Lesson

On Wednesday Grandpa called in to teach BrookLynn, Davis, Jeffrey, Brandon, (and I guess Darcey) , about Teddy Roosevelt. They enjoyed the lesson so much. History really comes alive when Grandpa tells it! Mom was drawn into the story telling as well. Suddenly I realized I had left Sammy alone in the front room! I'm still not used to his mobility. Don't worry, he was able to keep himself entertained until I came back!








1 comment:

Not quite Utards said...

Holly gets into our tree ALL THE TIME! It's a game she plays because she knows she's not supposed to touch the tree. She walks over to it, stops a few feet short and looks back at us to see if we are watching. Then she'll beeline for the tree and grab all the stuff out of the pot. ARG! It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't leave tiny needles all over the floor and her clothes!

Favorite Tunes