Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sick Puppy

Poor little Sammy has been sooooooo sick. He's had a fever of at least 104 degrees the last three days and had just been sleeping and whimpering. The only thing that can comfort him is his puppy. We took him to Urgent care last night because his fever wouldn't break. He has two ear infections and eye infections, but at least his lungs are clear. He is now on anti-biotics and hopefully on the road to recovery. His fever was gone this morning, but I think that is a result of the Oreo shake I fed him in the waiting room! It perked him up, and seemed to give him a little strength.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy!

Gina said...

I am so sorry! Poor little guy...I hope he is doing better.

The Mathews Family said...

Oh that is such a sad picture. Give that poor little guy an extra big squishy hug and kiss from us.
-Jessica

The Mathews Family said...

So how is our little guy feeling? I keep seeing this sad little picture at the top of your page and hoping that he's much much better now.

I'm also interested to hear how your HP party went...
-Jessica

Favorite Tunes