SO cute! OK...you have to be the best blogger ever!!!! I LOVE all the posts - you are amazing! I don't know how you do everything that you do! Love ya!
Happy Birthday BERKELEY!!! That cute little guy in the 1st Birthday picture is the happy little baby boy I remember clinging to when I was so nervous to "re-meet" your family again. Love you Berkeley! -Jessica
5 comments:
SO cute! OK...you have to be the best blogger ever!!!! I LOVE all the posts - you are amazing! I don't know how you do everything that you do! Love ya!
Happy Birthday BERKELEY!!! That cute little guy in the 1st Birthday picture is the happy little baby boy I remember clinging to when I was so nervous to "re-meet" your family again. Love you Berkeley!
-Jessica
Oh, what a pretty boy! Happy Birthday! I cannot believe he is 6 - I haven't seen him since he was 2... Maybe we will have to come and visit again.
KRAM! /Katrin
He's so cute! I just totally started crying looking at this. My little baby is all grown up. I can't believe it! Happy Birthday!!
Yep! That's my future Son-in-law. So stinkin' handsome! Happy Birthday Berk!
Post a Comment