Saturday, April 19, 2008

How A 14-Year-Old Changes Diapers

OK - Here is the story. I had just gotten out of the shower and ready for Young Women's, dressed in white, when Berkeley comes up and announced, "Sammy just had a MAJOR blow-out, poop is on his diaper AND his high chair." ARGH! Just then I remembered my coupons! My wonderful son Jeffrey gave me a set of punch card type coupons for Christmas, (one of the best gifts EVER!)

Well, I have to admit I laughed my head off when I saw this out my back window.

I guess there is more than one way to get the job done :P

(Don't worry Grammy, it was 90 degrees outside.)

3 comments:

barbafamily said...

OK...that is ABSOLUTELY hilarious!!!! Way to go using your gift though :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that!!Especially that Jeffrey's work clothes are Lansing!

Jeff said...

haha, yeah, I wear the lansing shirts all the time

Favorite Tunes