If you can't tell, Sammy LOVES water. He just sat and played and walked around in the sprinklers on Saturday. Glen even target sprayed him with the hose and he didn't even flinch, just went about his buisness.
Love all of your posts! Your cousin is just awesome - I was so impressed by his testimony on Sunday. And, Sam is just adorable in the sprinklers! Makes me want to go run through some :-)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
4 comments:
Oh how I wish I could just come hang out in the sprinklers with that little cutie! I love you Sammy!
-Aunt Jessica
Love all of your posts! Your cousin is just awesome - I was so impressed by his testimony on Sunday. And, Sam is just adorable in the sprinklers! Makes me want to go run through some :-)
awww hes so cute. he is gonna be such a stud!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment