I can't keep her nose out of this book! She has already finished 76% of her literature for the school year, and somehow she finds the time to just read for fun! Where does she get that from I wonder?
A girl after my own heart! There are so many pictures of me growing up where I'm somewhere on a chair in the corner, or on the floor, sprawled out and reading a book. We should all get together very very soon... and read! -Jessica
3 comments:
A girl after my own heart! There are so many pictures of me growing up where I'm somewhere on a chair in the corner, or on the floor, sprawled out and reading a book. We should all get together very very soon... and read!
-Jessica
WOW. She looks so grown up! And, like always, she's GORGEOUS. i love her!!!!
-mel :]
brooklyn i love u!! your awesome!!
Post a Comment