Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Olivia

This is our Olivia! She spends so much time here it is like she is part of the family, so I thought I had better introduce her to the family here on the blog. As you can see she fits right in, snakes and all.
Olivia is so sweet, always helping out. She always seems to be right there when I am in a crunch and there just don't seem to be enough hands to get everything done. She even cleaned out the school closet with me this fall...now that is angelic! She also spends a lot of time chasing after Sammy when he has worn the rest of us out, and he ADORES her! We love this girl!

3 comments:

Melanie Lynne said...

I love Olivia!!! Yay!

Megan said...

hey i want to hold that snake!!! i never even held one before!!! can i come over?? haha

Stevens Family said...

Love Olivia... I want to have an Olivia too!

Favorite Tunes