Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Twins

If you have been reading along, you know that right in the middle of all our mud jumping fun, my washer broke - AGAIN! Glen convinced me to finally gave up on the thing, and we went shopping for the washer and dryer of my dreams! As you friends all know, I get freakishly excited about appliances and cleaning supplies. I am a lover of all things domestic, and these babies are like Disneyland in my laundry room! My head is just spinning with ideas for decorating the laundry room....or could it be the windows on front of the appliances? There is a light inside the dryer to aide me in my obsession (grin)!
BrookLynn came hopping downstairs this morning all ecstatic that it is finally her laundry day! "ooooooooooooooooooooooh!" How long do you think it will take us to stop watching them go around, and around, and around, and around.......................

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I've been drooling over those for months...But my washer and dryer work just fine. Someday...

The Mathews Family said...

Hot.... Sexy.... Red... Can I bring my laundry over now? *sigh*
-Jessica

Martineau Family said...

Rachel, you have to wait until you grow up, just like the rest of us. I've been married 17 years longer than you :P

Martineau Family said...

Rachel, you have to wait until you grow up, just like the rest of us. I've been married 17 years longer than you :P

Stevens Family said...

Can't wait to decorate that laundry room! Bring on the floaty rings and paracows! -love from your Elephant Friend!

Favorite Tunes