The set up:
Dawson, Jacob and BrookLynn are all grounded from TV until next week. We have just finished with haircuts, and a trip to Barnes and Noble. Berkeley has a new field guide to Arizona wildlife (Wolves are only in northern Arizona right?), Jacob a book about a little snowman (what else?), and Dawson is delighted with his Jr. Novel which is providing him with the exact script from the Clone Wars.
Dawson, Jacob and BrookLynn are all grounded from TV until next week. We have just finished with haircuts, and a trip to Barnes and Noble. Berkeley has a new field guide to Arizona wildlife (Wolves are only in northern Arizona right?), Jacob a book about a little snowman (what else?), and Dawson is delighted with his Jr. Novel which is providing him with the exact script from the Clone Wars.

Dawson:
" I just can't WAIT to show Dad my new book! I just LOVE this book! Can I read it as soon as we get home?"
Mom:
"Sure. Hey maybe you'll love it so much you'll just tell Dad you want to be grounded forever so you have lots more time to read."
Dawson:
"Ya, but before I say that.....WAIT! I'll never say that!"



2 comments:
That's great! I love you guys!
I just love Dawson!!
Post a Comment