Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Cub Club

Can you say yea Grammy? I just HATE sewing scout patches, stuff just goes so wrong for me when I try, and there were a lot of shirts (three) that needed work before pack night last week. Lucky for me my mom was in town and she is a master with the machine. So....I did the UN-picking and she sewed it all back together!
This is Dawson after he fought a bear who mauled him and untucked his shirt, but he ended up with his BEAR award that night!
Berkeley earned his Bobcat already, and went through the right of passage. Lucky he has one tooth in there to snag the apple with!
Congratulations boys, good work!

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Good job guys! And I have to say, Phoenix bobbing for apples in May looks much warmer then Utah bobbing for apples in October. Brrrr!
-Jessica

Not quite Utards said...

Ah, what a proud mommy! Congrats boys.

Favorite Tunes