Sweetheart, I'm SO sorry that I didn't even know it was your birthday! What a terrible friend I am. I love you all the same though even though I didn't get to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a lucky girl you are do have a grand piano! Love ya
Oh my gosh, I missed your bday. I'm so sorry, Jen! But, it looks like you were well showered with gifts, or should I say "the gift" of all gifts. How do I compete with that? I don't! =) Happy birthday to you! Enjoy that BEAUTIFUL piano!
3 comments:
Sweetheart, I'm SO sorry that I didn't even know it was your birthday! What a terrible friend I am. I love you all the same though even though I didn't get to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a lucky girl you are do have a grand piano! Love ya
It looks beautiful.
Oh my gosh, I missed your bday. I'm so sorry, Jen! But, it looks like you were well showered with gifts, or should I say "the gift" of all gifts. How do I compete with that? I don't! =) Happy birthday to you! Enjoy that BEAUTIFUL piano!
Post a Comment