Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Milo David Mathews

While I was visiting Utah, all the stars were lining up for me. Apparently when the stars line up, Jessica's blood pressure also goes up, so baby Milo was brought along a couple weeks early - just in time for me to be there for his grand entrance! Here I am with my awesome (and righteously proud) little brother Nate and his little guy!

Here is lucky Aunt Jen getting a first look at Mr. Milo in the NICU.
He had a little trouble starting out, but I treasured those quiet hours rocking and being close to him! Here are a couple more "treasures" I found at the Provo hospital!

Happily, Milo is already home and doing well, and I have some very sweet memories!

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

I love you for loving my little boy! (Well... one of the many reasons why I love you.) It gave Nate and I a lot of comfort to know that Milo had you and your mom to snuggle and bond with when we couldn't be there with him. I'm so glad you were up here for such a busy week! What a BLESSING! Love you.
-Jessica

The Mathews Family said...

Oh and P.S... is it normal to miss the alarms from the NICU? We were watching a little video of baby Milo and both Nate and I commented on the comforting alarm sounds in the background. Weird! Someone needs to release an album... "Songs from the NICU..." :o)
-J

Favorite Tunes