
Ten minutes later he was back with a red line. So she spends all day taking my son to the Pediatrician. They gave him an oral antibiotic and said don't let that line grow.

That line grew.
After consulting with Grandpa (technology is such a blessing...and so is Grandpa) Berkeley and Marie spent the night at the hospital getting IV antibiotics. (According to Berkeley it was administered at the rate of one drop every ten minutes)

We have so much to be thankful for...again. Modern medicine, priesthood blessings and those worthy to administer, owls, Grandpa, fuzzy hugs, and best friends who will sit up with your child in the ER until 3:30 am! I can't ever say thanks enough!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



1 comment:
He was such a tough guy! You would be proud. He told me, when they were giving him the IV, "I wanted to cry, but I know that would not help it feel better, so I didn't."
Post a Comment