Yesterday was BrookLynn's 11th Birthday!! What she wanted most was to get her ears pierced. She almost backed out after watching the girl before her burst into tears, but she knew she would be dissappointed so she went ahead bravely!
You can just see the anxiety in her little smile in that first picture. What a brave girl, though. I'm sure she'll take very good care of them. Did you guys set an age rule or did you just do it when she wanted them? I think Nate and I have decided 12 but now I'm not remembering why. Or was it 8? Guess I better find out what "we" decided! -Jessica
1 comment:
You can just see the anxiety in her little smile in that first picture. What a brave girl, though. I'm sure she'll take very good care of them. Did you guys set an age rule or did you just do it when she wanted them? I think Nate and I have decided 12 but now I'm not remembering why. Or was it 8? Guess I better find out what "we" decided!
-Jessica
Post a Comment