Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

The rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.



My random facts/habits:



1. I'm terrible at these games.

2. I want to go to Italy.

3. I am MADLY in love with my husband.

4. Someday I want to learn to play the cello.

5. I am the oldest of 9 kids.

6. I love text messaging on my "Barbie Lap-Top" (EnV)

7. I am STILL glad I don't have to go to High School anymore.

8. I love slippers and books.



OK...8 names...I'd like to tag Sarah Beth, Marie, Kacy, Jessica, Katrin, Rebecca, Gina, Jeffrey , Rachel, Misty, and Christina (nope, I can't count).

3 comments:

barbafamily said...

YEAH! I'm so proud of you for posting :-)...you are one of the cutest people I know and I'm so happy to have met you!!! Loved your random facts :-)

Villeosagamamman said...

Oh, I'm tagged! I'll blog that when the kids and I get back from the little vacation we're off to tomorrow.

Interesting random facts. Slippers, cello - and NINE kids??

KRAM!!

Martineau Family said...

Yes, my dad has 4, the youngest is my 3 year old sister Olivia!

Favorite Tunes