It's been just over 10 years since I first met Marie. Anyone who knows her will tell you that she knows what it means to be a real friend! Marie is always there when I need her most and takes me "As I Am". Happy Birthday!
What a great slideshow! Sniff Sniff! You're both lucky to have each other. And holy cute cake! Is that fondant? You need to show me your tricks. I'd love to decorate cakes! -Jessica Oh and WE MISS YOU!!!!
7 comments:
CUTE Cake! I can't believe it's been 10 years since you met Marie already! Wow, time flies by. It's good to have such a good friend. :)
I cried! Then I cried some more!
So cute! The cake turned out cute! I am so glad you have Marie!
YAY FOR HAVING MARIE!!!!! i love her... the cake turned out AMAZING! and the slideshow was spectacular.
What a great slideshow! Sniff Sniff! You're both lucky to have each other. And holy cute cake! Is that fondant? You need to show me your tricks. I'd love to decorate cakes!
-Jessica
Oh and WE MISS YOU!!!!
That slide show was wonderful!! And the cake looked beautiful!!
LOVE the vidoe! And, the cake is adorable! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful "BFF"!
Post a Comment