Thursday, July 31, 2008

I had to check it out....

So while I was in Utah, I just had to see if Nate and Jessica's house was as fun as it looks online. Yup! I feel so inspired! I suddenly have this need to organize and get creative! Jess, you are AMAZING!

While I was out loading the car to leave, we turn around and guess where Sammy is? On the kitchen table watching through the window - where else?

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Jennifer,
I promise to you that I...
- yell at my kids
- lose patience on a daily basis
- don't hold a regular FHE
- have my dirty, messy, junk drawers
- and if you were to look in my freezer right at this moment you'd find the remnants of a full can of Diet Coke that exploded all over everything... 2 days ago.
Love you!!!
-Jessica

Martineau Family said...

Jessica,

I promise to you that you...
-play fun games with your girls
-are a hero for being able to manage two semi-toddlers so close in age
-probably clean out your messy junk drawers on a regular basis, probably according to schedule
-will clean out that coke about 6 months sooner than I would!

Love You Too!
-Jen

Favorite Tunes