Monday, July 14, 2008

True Friends!

Our friends the Bauldings made a quick stop here Saturday. It was so great to see them, we had a lot of fun.
Toad Wrangling

The girls had the greatest time. They got to spend 10 days together, and they made the most of every minute! Here is a slide show of these BFF's!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

WHAT?! When did BrookLynn get so big? It's like all of a sudden, she goes to girls camp and BAM! She's a teenager!!

CUTE slideshow. I can't believe how tan Brook-a-poo is. I mean, I guess I can...you guys do live in Arizona.

Can't wait until it's my turn!

The Mathews Family said...

That slideshow is adorable! BrookLynn is sure growing up fast. Can't wait to see you in a few days!
-Jessica

Carly said...

hey the slide show is so dang cute i love it !!!!

Favorite Tunes