I made an unsuspecting catch of my own the other night. I was cleaning up the laundy room counter before bed, and just picking up this "plasitc lizard" to throw into my blue catch-all container, when he scared me to death by wriggling out of my grasp! It was then I remembered hearing Berkeley say earlier, " I HAD a lizard on my shirt, but he jumped off when I came in the door! I don't know if he's in or out!" Well, now we know.



2 comments:
Would you believe that I've never been able to make myself go cross eyed? I can't curl my tongue either. You're gorgeous Jen!
-J
That would have made me pee my pants to think I was grabbing a plastic lizard and have it wriggle out of my hands! AAAHHH! Love the face work you've had done. It's totally workin' for ya. =)
Post a Comment