
Samuel is asserting his Big Boy-ness. First the high chair became the ultimate insult. Next he thinks he should sleep in the big beds with the other boys, and actually went to sleep with Berkeley on Saturday. Now he is spending less time in the cupboards and more time working with Legos and Lincoln Logs (much to Jacob's dismay). He is talking more and more, and can even put on his own shoes! I'd be sad about my baby growing up if I didn't totally enjoy getting to know this little person he is becoming!
4 comments:
Look at that little concentrating face! Love him! And I don't buy it. He's not going to grow up. He'll always be a little chubby toddler.
-Jessica
What a cute big boy! How did he grow so big? I miss him!
k that pic. makes him look way to big!
You forgot to mention he can now say "HELLO MELANIE!"
Post a Comment