Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cub Scout Camp

We did a little family history and some relay games.
Knot tying can be harder than it looks..... Berkeley learned to play marbles, and was an aggressive gladiator.


At the end of the day we went to the Jr. High swimming pool for the boys to pass off a few requirements and then have a free swim.
Dawson walked out onto the diving board, was having a hard time safely maneuvering past the hand rail with his impaired depth perception . He simply stopped, looked at he board, turned around to the boys waiting in line, lifted his arm in the air and proclaimed, "I have made my decision, I am not going to be jumping off the diving board." and then walked back down the ladder. He wasn't a bit self conscious about it. I was so proud of him! (And it was very cute!)

3 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

I have made my decision. Dawson is one of my most favorite people in this whole wide world! I love that not so little guy!
-Jessica

barbafamily said...

I LOVE these pictures! And, I have to agree with Jessica, Dawson is one of my most favorite people too - I just love that boy (and so does Armando :-))! He ROCKS!

Gina said...

Great pictures and GREAT comment by Dawson! Oh, I love that boy!

Favorite Tunes