Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Parasailing

So, we are in Cabo and Glen says to me, "You know those guys that are always on America's Funniest Home Videos falling on their face , or smacking into the back of a boat while trying to fly up into the air strapped to a parachute? Let's do that today."
OK so, maybe those weren't his exact words, but here I am participating in yet another one of those activities that I have resisted and feared all my life. As Jeffrey would say, "I'm just learning so much!"
It helped to have the ever fearless Glen at my side. He promised to catch me if ever I fall....Here are Gina (who wouldn't chicken out with me) and MikeRebecca (who promised it wasn't scary) and Steve
In the end I was glad I didn't chicken out and it wasn't scary at all! Just as we were being reeled in I told Glen, "Wouldn't it just be perfect to see dolphins?" How about a pod of 60-ish mothers and babies right up along our boat?

2 comments:

Gina said...

I am so proud of us! No chickening out- that is not the Pete and Pickles way.

We can do hard things! :)

Not quite Utards said...

Looks like an AMAZING time. And I LOVE the dolphins. That would have been quite a site to see. Good for you, Jen! For now, I'll have to live vicariously through you!!!

Favorite Tunes