Okay it is SO funny to watch that clip when you imagine two teenage girls talking over each other to explain what happened!!! :D Awesome job Berkeley! Jen, I love how he shook and had to take a deep breath at the end. What an adrenaline rush! Cute boys!-Jessica
So can we keep him????? So what was the answer mom? That was very cute!
Actually caleb came running in the house and said, "Sister Martineau! You know how you always wanted a rabbit for a pet?" the answer was one week.
That was a mouthful. They are so cute! I wish my brother liked that kind of stuff. he dosen't like flys, so that wouldn't work well...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay it is SO funny to watch that clip when you imagine two teenage girls talking over each other to explain what happened!!! :D
Awesome job Berkeley! Jen, I love how he shook and had to take a deep breath at the end. What an adrenaline rush! Cute boys!
-Jessica
So can we keep him????? So what was the answer mom? That was very cute!
Actually caleb came running in the house and said, "Sister Martineau! You know how you always wanted a rabbit for a pet?" the answer was one week.
That was a mouthful. They are so cute! I wish my brother liked that kind of stuff. he dosen't like flys, so that wouldn't work well...
Post a Comment