Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ringing in the New Year with Baby Sarah

Baby Sarah came to visit from Utah....AND she brought her family YEA! But first posts first.....
BrookLynn really, really almost never put the baby down! Every time I turned around she was changing her diaper....sometimes just in case! Looks like Miss Sarah-Lizzy outlasted her. Jacob's best arrangement.
Can you find his new favorite snowman?




2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Oh such a cute baby snowman! That baby has the sweetest happiest smiles! And could BrookLynn relieve my aching shoulders, back, neck, etc, the next time I see her? My little guy likes to be held like Jacob likes snowmen! :o) And it's so easy to oblige when he's giving up such cute little smiles and coos... but oh the soreness!
-J

proud parents said...

Ah, I forgot the Tanners were coming down. :(
All those pictures look so sweet. The kids look like they really love their cousin Sarah.

Favorite Tunes