Monday, September 29, 2008

Hope

Yesterday after Sam ran away and used the metal folding chairs as a drum set durring Sunday School, I decided to beg refuge in the infant nursery. They let us in, I set Sam down, he took one look around and got a HUGE grin on his face. He didn't look at me once the hour we were in there. Once I tried to help him and he pushed me out of the way. He didn't care about getting toys stollen, pushy kids, or falling off the table, he was just so happy to be there. Since we technically have 2 months before he is allowed in, when I had to leave for Young Women's I took him with me. Well, he was NOT happy about that. Have you ever seen a baby standing in the hall, hanging on the door knob SCREAMING because he can't get INTO the nursery? there is a light at the end of the tunnel...too bad it's 7 weeks away!

1 comment:

Dr. M./GrandDaddy said...

THAT'S where I wanna go TOO! Toys, food, blankies. 5 of the 20 HPs slept through the lesson, and that's without blankies. They'd have been so much more compfy in the nursery! Loves, Granddaddy

Favorite Tunes