Our ward camp-out was this weekend, but we haven't been feeling too well this week so we decided to stay home. The Marbles were also staying home so they invited us over for a camp fire - hot dogs and S'mores.

"Hey Eddie, sorry you can't have chocolate."


I'm not sure which was more fun, the self photo shoot, or watching the pictures back later.
"....and one side of the mushroom makes you grow taller."

Berkeley and Holly -The Mighty Gecko Hunters!!!

Dawson sustained our only camping injury.

I think it's time for bed. Jeffrey set up the tent for us in our back yard before he went to the BASE CAMP in Payson with Bruce and Marie.
After some late night trampoline games, we finally talked the boys into hitting the sack.
It was so warm! I had a hard time not dressing everyone warm and piling up the blankets. Utah camp habits die hard. I didn't even end up using a blanket.



"Hey Eddie, sorry you can't have chocolate."
We sure missed Jeffrey, especially when the night came and the creatures were crawling.



1 comment:
that was the funnest night of my life. and day. AAAALL day with you and your family and AAAAALL nght too!! haha. again! again!
-mel :]
Post a Comment