Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Samuel Wins

Sam has a lot of important things he feels he needs to get done during the day. One is trying to squeeze in his fair share of computer time. As soon as Glen takes a lunch break he makes a break for Glen's office and trys to take over the computer before being apprehended.

His next tactic is to hover in the school room watching for an unattended computer, then run in and reach up and click the mouse and pound the key board as many times as he can before being torn away.
Today I came up with a brilliant plan. Why not just let him have his way? I set him up with a toddler game right next to me, and I knew where he was all through the school day!
He was so pleased! He kept stopping and clapping., sometimes giving up a loud cheer as well. I thought he was clapping for himself but, maybe he was clapping for me!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy! I love him!

The Mathews Family said...

I bet he was just getting ready to email me when you took that picture wasn't he? He's such a big boy!
-J

barbafamily said...

Oh my gosh!!! Too cute!

Favorite Tunes