Friday, November 21, 2008

Not Quite Twilight

So, since the blog is our "historical document" telling all we did this year, I have to add a short "Twilight" post. I fell in with everyone else this summer and spent a few (quite a few) carefree hours by the pool with Edward and Bella in Forks. So of course this morning after school Marie and I ran off to see the movie on opening day. I have to say that as I downloaded the picture I began giggling like crazy all over again. It was a pretty much terrible movie, but how could you ever do the story justice? All in all, I'm still glad I went because I haven't laughed that hard and long for quite a while, and that's what a girl's night (or afternoon ) is really all about.

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

I'm so proud of you for saying this!!! And I wish I could've gone along with you guys for the laugh. Think you'll be up for it one more time next week? Love you!
-Jessica

Megan said...

i loved it so much!! edward was so cute! i want to see it again so bad!!

Favorite Tunes