
Sammy was in on the whole thing, walking the whole way! He liked wandering into people's yards and houses. He DID like to get candy, but the thing he liked most was talking to everyone. He just kept going back to say "hi" and it was hard to get him to move onto the next place.

Brandon - The Wolverine ? I say Edward Cullen!


What REALLY happened to Jeffrey?
A. Alexa got tired of him after hanging out all day.
B. Melanie beat him up - again.
C. He crashed his dirt bike.
D. Jeffrey+Alexa+Hyper+Halloween+Face Paint.


Actually, Jeffrey didn't Trick-or-Treat. He spent some time with Daniel collecting canned food, ran around to all the park party spots and spook alleys, and of course hung out at the Marbles. Yup, teenager.
BrookLynn even took off without us this year! She and Olivia were around for um...15 minutes? They took off with Allison and
Melissa (and came back with a baby toad!). Later she came home and ate sloppyj
oe's with Marie and I on the porch while Bruce and Glen took everyone else over to the park.

"
Pippi and the Cute Witch"

This "rope guy" is of course Jacob.

Dawson sure liked seeing everyone else dressed up. He was especially excited to meet Han Solo along the way.
2 comments:
Yay, BrooLynn is Pippi! =)
Kram
Hanna
FUN TIMES! I love brandons hair!!!! I was so proud! it was a very fun night!
Post a Comment