
Jacob gave a talk in Primary yesterday! At first it was "NO WAY!" then on Tuesday we read Alma 43 in the Book of Mormon about a battle and Armor and he thought he might like to tell that story. SO, we made some armor to look at and he came up with the rest which he told in his own words as follows:

"We read in the Book of Mormon that the Nephites had Armor and the Lamanites were naked (Mom, you say the
naked part, I don't want to). The Nephites were protected by the armor. The helmet protects your head (sometimes they have feathers and that's cool), this protects your heart, this protects your hands and arms........{and so on}.......If we do what Heavenly Father tells us to we will be protected."

When he put his suit on before church he said to me, "Mom, I look like the prophet. Watch me run, was that fast? That's because I am a fast prophet and I am
fasting."
5 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever heard! I wish I could have been there. Way to go Jacob! Love you!
What a sharp boy (both in mind and Dress!) I love him.
What a cutie! I am very impressed that he could think of that all by himself. Not surprised, just impressed
lol at the naked part! What a grown up little boy you've got there. You should see if he'll let you video his talk so that he can teach us all. What a sweetheart!
-Jessica
That's awesome! Way to go, Jacob! I must say, if you are this handsome at 4, Holly is in for a real hunk of a husband! =) Love the "fast" prophet b/c he's fasting. Reminds me of some of the comments on the video "The Mouth of Babes".
Post a Comment